Today’s look is again inspired by the vampire Jane in the Twilight series. This is the look she wears in Breaking Dawn Part 2. It’s not a very flattering look for any eye shape (mine look kinda weird with this) but I think it’s still fun to play around with and maybe it suits you perfectly!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Dusty pink blush
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
- Nude lip gloss
I love very different and creative looks and this one definitely stood out to me. What do you think? Would you ever wear something like that?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!