For all ladies with hooded eyes I have another red carpet inspired look today.This one is inspired by Kirsten Dunst, it’s not flawless but interesting. She paired a shimmery grey lid with a warm brown crease. That way here eyes look super blue and pale. I think this can be very flattering for many people with hooded eyes. I used my Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette for this, which is always a bit disappointing. I feel like the colors always turn out a bit muddy.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Warm brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Whisky)
- Glittery silver eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Armour)
- Dark grey eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Dagger)
- Taupe eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Password)
- Black eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blackmarket)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter
- Nude lip gloss (as Loreal Glossy Balm in Lovely Mocca)
I’d love to hear your opinion on this look. I am not often impressed by the makeup Kirsten Dunst wears. This one is ok though.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!