Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Eva Green (Golden Globes 2016)



Hey guys,

I had to do a video inspired by Eva Green again. She’s one of my favorite makeup inspirations. She’s just so gorgeous and has hooded eyes, too. That’s why her looks work great for me. To the Golden Globes she wore a nice shimmery orange-bronze eye with orange-red lips. I think it’s a fabulous look that I’ll be rocking in Spring time. :D
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Rose gold base (as P2 Long-Wear Stick Eyeshadow in Call Me Gold)
  • Rose gold eyeshadow
  • Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Brown or auburn colored liquid eyeliner (as Illamasqua Precision Ink eyeliner in Havoc)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #10)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer
  • Golden cream highlighter
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Revlon Matte Balm in Striking)


I am so sorry for my voice but I hope you like the look. :) Which makeup look did you like best from the Golden Globes 2016?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment