Bryce Dallas Howard blew me away with the makeup look she wore on the red carpet of the Critic’s Choice Awards 2016. I had to try to recreate it. I think it’s flawless, she is so beautiful. What do you think? The eyes are super dramatic and dark, but also a bit sparkly. I also love the nude lips with it. This is just one of my favorite kinds of makeup. Definitely glamorous and special!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Shimmery champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Shimmery silver eyeshadow
- Rose colored shimmer eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Provocateur)
- Black eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: false lashes (as Adrell Babies lashes)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Pale pink blush
- Nude shimmer lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in #136)
I love this look, I think it’s so gorgeous. If you have any special occasion, you have to try something similar to this. It’s super flattering for many different eyeshapes.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!