This is a look I am totally in love with. It’s nice and defined around the lashes but still natural and neutral enough for everyday. You don’t need lots of time or skills to do this. So this is definitely work appropriate and with a more fun lip color you can make it a party or nighttime look as well. It’s super versatile and flattering for lots of different eye shapes. Do you like it?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Darker grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Silver highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Peachy nude lip gloss
Probably the look I would wear everyday if I wasn’t too lazy for eyeshadow. ;) But I really like it and would wear it for any occasion.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!