This look is inspired by Jane in the movie Eclipse. She wears some really pretty teal eyeshadow which is darkened with black. I couldn’t bring myself to cover so much of the teal. I hope you still like this even though it’s probably not quite as dark as the original look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Shimmery light green eyeshadow
- Teal eyeshadow
- Darker teal eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Optional: waterproof liquid eyeliner
- Optional: black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lipstick in Naked)
I love teal eyeshadow. It’s just such a fun color to wear. What do you think? Ever tried it?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!