We’re moving on with the Twilight inspired series. Today’s look is inspired by Esme Cullen who is a vampire as well. She has a very different eye shape to mine. Her sockets are quite deep so she doesn’t need a lot of definition there. Her lash line is quite defined to draw attention to the eyes. Again the overall look has many taupe and mauve tones. I love it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Off-white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Matte brown eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candelight)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
- Mauve colored lip gloss
I’m loving this series so far. What do you think? I like how the looks are mostly wearable and great for everyday. Still the tones are quite special and suit the season well.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!
|This is my old Santa Claus-face! :D|