Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Christmas Presents 2015



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share my Christmas presents with you. I got some of the best gifts this year and I was soooo happy. All the gifts were very thoughtful and helpful. I am so lucky. What did you get from your loved ones?




Hope you had a great Holiday time and started the year well! <3 span="">

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
                                                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Ich musste grad bei dem Wilhelm Busch Buch schmunzeln, weil ich auch eins (allerdings im handlichen Handtaschenformat) bekommen habe. :D

    Und die Funko Groot Figur ist so süß!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Och wie schön. :) Sind eben Kindheitsklassiker, die wöllt ich auch nicht missen. :D

      Delete