Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Birthday Makeup (+ Outfit) - GRWM



After 7 hours of Birthday celebrations.
Hey guys,

It was my Birthday last week and I documented my makeup and outfit for you. :D I hope you enjoy this. I used some of my favorite products and techniques. The makeup lasts surprisingly well. I was super happy. The lipstick is just incredibly me! Also I had the best time ever with my friends. I got so many amazing gifts that I really wanna share with you soon! I am such a lucky person right now and I just hope that things keep going well. :) Thanks to everyone who thought of me and wished me luck.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Shimmery nude pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Medium grey eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Dagger)
  • Lighter grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Warm neutral eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Pink glitter eyeliner (as Nyx Crystal liner in Crystal Pink)
  • Shimmery eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in High)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: natural false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic)
  • Golden cream highlighter
  • Pink lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Hot Pink)
  • Pink lipstick (as Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in #36)


The pictures are pretty rubbish because I forgot to take them right away. So I had to take them after getting back, I had already taken off the lashes. Sry.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment