Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Makeup To-Go: Adriana Lima (Met Ball 2015)



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by Adriana Lima. She wore a very dark and vampy look to the Met Ball last year 2015. Many people recreated it and so I didn’t but now I kinda regretted that. So I decided to do it now, maybe you’ve already forgotten about this glamorous look? I always love these kinds of looks in January and winter in general. The eyes are very dark but the sparkle adds glamour to it. I just love it.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Taupe eyeshadow stick (as Kiko Color Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Black eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Black Market)
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Darker black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery neutral gold eyeshadow
  • Shimmery off-white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardel Demi Whispies)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in #01)


I love the lipstick, and I am so happy my friend got it for me. It’s not as dark as Adriana’s look but I can live with that. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment