Friday, January 22, 2016

Illamasqua Sale Haul



Illamasqua Matte Lip Liquid in Exotic
Hey guys,

I used the Illamasqua sale to get some exciting products. I really love the Illamasqua range but since shipping is quite expensive and the products themselves as well, I can't really splurge on it a lot. So this is super exciting to me!


I got:



Illamasqua Lipstick in Pinkie
They've added even more stuff on their sale now, which is kinda sad, but you know. There'll always be another sale. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Coole Sachen hast du da geshoppt! Ich liebe ja das komplette Design der Illamasqua Sachen. Ich würd mir das Zeug so gern mal in Ruhe live anschaun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, da hast du total recht. Auch der Versand schreckt mich immer ab, 7 Euro ganz normal, 14 mit Nagellacken! Schon ganz schön, wenn dann noch die Produktpreise dazukommen...

      Delete