Monday, January 18, 2016

Beauty in Twilight: Bella Swan inspired Look



Hey guys,

For the new series I decided to go with Twilight. I’ve just recently read the books and seen the movies. They might not be the best ones but they were entertaining and especially the makeup really spoke to me. I think the tones of the looks are very beautiful. Also these are great everyday looks that you can adapt, make more glamorous or less. I hope you’ll like this series.

Today we’ll start with the human Bella Swan. Her look is a bit flawed, depending on her mood. She usually wears very nice brown and taupe tones. I really like her overall look, it’s quite flattering. Maybe it’s not the best for hooded eyes, but I think it’s pretty.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Yellow-white eyeshadow
  • Caramel colored eyeshadow
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Caramel cream blush (as Illamasqua blush in Zygomatic)
  • Caramel powder blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Brownie nude gloss


This is just an easy and wearable series for now. I really like this first look, I think it’s super versatile.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment