Monday, January 25, 2016

Beauty in Twilight: Alice Cullen inspired Look



Hey guys,

Today I have a new Twilight look for you. This one is inspired by Alice Cullen and I think it’s super pretty. I also think it looks best with bangs because it balances out the dark eyes a bit. Again I like the neutral cool tones that were used, they are just very attractive and flattering for pale people like me. :D I still think this looks great on pretty much everyone, though.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Grayish taupe eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black gel eyeliner (you could also use dark brown or grey)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #10)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Light pink blush
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
  • Mauvy lip gloss


Alice’s makeup is definitely the most beautiful of the movies. I really like how it compliments her features. Also Ashley Greene is just gorgeous.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment