Today I have a new Twilight look for you. This one is inspired by Alice Cullen and I think it’s super pretty. I also think it looks best with bangs because it balances out the dark eyes a bit. Again I like the neutral cool tones that were used, they are just very attractive and flattering for pale people like me. :D I still think this looks great on pretty much everyone, though.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Grayish taupe eyeshadow
- Grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black gel eyeliner (you could also use dark brown or grey)
- Black eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in #10)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Light pink blush
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
- Mauvy lip gloss
Alice’s makeup is definitely the most beautiful of the movies. I really like how it compliments her features. Also Ashley Greene is just gorgeous.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!