Thursday, December 17, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Silver Bells Holiday Look



Hey guys,

I don’t do too many Christmas looks but I am really loving this one right now. I get so overly excited when it’s ok to wear a lot of glitter on the eyes. So some glitter liner is my best friend in December. You will definitely see that in this look, but it so freaking pretty. I wore this to a Christmas party and felt super festive. What’s your favorite thing about Holiday makeup?


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Tan eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Medium grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Silver glitter eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Armor)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Silver glitter eyeliner (as Nyx Liquid Crystal liner in Crystal Gunmetal)
  • Gold glitter (as Mac Refelcts in Antique Gold)
  • Shimmery golden eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in High)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
  • Golden lip gloss


I got so excited about my new lighting that I forgot to take pictures. That’s why you have to live with horrible screen shots. Sorry. :(

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment