Wednesday, December 30, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Midnight Glitz (New Years Eve)



Hey guys,

New Years Eve is almost here and I wanted to show you a very classic and sparkly version of a party look. This is inspired by the sparkles and colors of fireworks and the glam of the Roaring 20s. I think it’s super pretty and fun. It’s definitely something I’d be wearing to such a fancy party - but as always I’ll be staying at home with my cat. We’re both terrified. :D
So what are your plans? Will you rock all your favorite glitter?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Green base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
  • Off-white eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Light metallic green eyeshadow
  • Darker shimmery green eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Glitter base (as Milani Crystal Eyes )
  • Multicolored glitter
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: festive false lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral pink blush
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Dark red lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in #305)
  • Dark red lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in #141)


I hope you stay save and have a happy new year! I’ll be back next year with more tutorials.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment