Tuesday, December 8, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Makeup Factory Winter Look



Hey guys,

I loved the picture of the Makeup Factory winter collection. The eyes are dark and smoky but with a pop of color. I always like different and fun looks. So this is great for a night out or a party. You can use pretty much any color but I used pink since that is what’s in the picture. I hope this inspired you to incorporate fun colors in your looks.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
  • Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up Stick Eyeshadow in #24)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Vibrant pink eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Nude lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Charme)


Looking back I think I could do better but I am sure you got the gist and now you can create something even prettier yourself!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment