I loved the picture of the Makeup Factory winter collection. The eyes are dark and smoky but with a pop of color. I always like different and fun looks. So this is great for a night out or a party. You can use pretty much any color but I used pink since that is what’s in the picture. I hope this inspired you to incorporate fun colors in your looks.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Pink base (as Mac Paint Pot in Girlfriendly)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up Stick Eyeshadow in #24)
- Skintone colored eyeshadow
- Vibrant pink eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy pink blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
- Nude lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Charme)
Looking back I think I could do better but I am sure you got the gist and now you can create something even prettier yourself!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!