Thursday, December 31, 2015

Soundtrack of my Life: 2015


Hey guys,

The last two years I really enjoyed doing these posts and I hope you like them as well. I will post a song for every month, a song that inspired me, represents my feeling and that I didn't get out of my head.


January: Elvin Bishop - Fooled around and fell in love
February: Placebo - Black Eyed
March: Robots in Disguise - GIRLS
April: Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
May: Pitch Perfect 2 - Das Sound Machine Car Show
June: P.O.D. - Will You
July: The Rasmus - In The Shadows
August: Him - Funeral of Hearts
September: Sia - Paranoid Android (best scene in The OC!)
October: The Perishers - Trouble Sleeping
November: Frank Sinatra - I've got the world on a string
December: Killers - Good night, Travel well

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment