I love this look and I hope you feel the same way. This was so much fun to do. I love going all out and creating something different and yet chic. I was inspired by Lady Capulet in the movie Romeo + Juliet. She’s so fab, especially with the wig cap. :D But I don’t know what it is, I had to this. I am soooo happy with it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Gold base (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon - wet)
- Gold eyeshadow
- Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
- Brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Whiskey)
- Dark brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Desperation)
- Matt white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Gold glitter (as Macs Reflects in Antique Gold)
- Optional: black brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzy shimmery blush
- White highlighter
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
You probably know by now that I love dramatic looks, gold eyeshadow, Cleopatra style liner, anything about this look really. Do you feel the same?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!