Sunday, December 6, 2015

Luhrmann Looks: Lady Capulet (Romeo + Juliet)



Hey guys,

I love this look and I hope you feel the same way. This was so much fun to do. I love going all out and creating something different and yet chic. I was inspired by Lady Capulet in the movie Romeo + Juliet. She’s so fab, especially with the wig cap. :D But I don’t know what it is, I had to this. I am soooo happy with it.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Gold base (as Kiko Watereyeshadow in Bright Lemon - wet)
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Combust)
  • Brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Whiskey)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Desperation)
  • Matt white eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Thirteen)
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Gold glitter (as Macs Reflects in Antique Gold)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: black brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Bronzy shimmery blush
  • White highlighter
  • Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)


You probably know by now that I love dramatic looks, gold eyeshadow, Cleopatra style liner, anything about this look really. Do you feel the same?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment