Red eyeshadow can be a bitch to pull off, but in this video and with this look I wanna show you easy steps how to make red wearable on your eyes. This is loosely inspired by the visual of the Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp collection. I think the picture is just gorgeous and I wanted to try something similar for you. I think it’s totally wearable, especially with hooded eyes.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Shimmery champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Bright red eyeshadow
- Darker shimmery red eyeshadow
- Rose gold eyeshadow
- Off white eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
- Red lip gloss
This look is very fascinating and eyecatching and great for a night out in Autumn. Have you ever tried red eyeshadow? What are your thoughts on it?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!