Tuesday, November 10, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Chanel Blue Rhythm Look



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by the Chanel Blue Rhythm campaign. They have different pictures, but this one absolutely blew me away. I knew I had to film this video asap. And so I did. I am really happy with the result. It’s unique and special and still wearable. What do you think, would you ever wear that? I actually went grocery shopping like that and surprisingly no one was staring at me. :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Blue eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Ultraviolet)
  • Dark blue satin eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Blue glitter eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Champagne eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Charme)
  • Peachy nude lip gloss


I loooove this look so much and I hope it inspires you to try different things and enjoy more exotic shapes of makeup.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment