Today’s look is inspired by the beautiful Nicole Kidman again. She plays not only the lead role in Australia but also in Moulin Rouge, which is one of the first romantic movies I ever watched and enjoyed. Her part is so versatile and fun, her voice is amazing, I love her. So her look is something I love to wear because it’s simple but impressive - especially for hooded eyes. So what do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Off white eyeshadow
- Berry colored eyeshadow
- Dark brown eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Optional: red eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Optional: individual false lashes
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Cool-toned pink blush
- Pink highlighter
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as Mac lipstick in Kangarouge)
I had to edit this video 3 times because the editing program hated me… Now I really can’t see it anymore. I hope you do enjoy it though.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!