Sunday, November 1, 2015

Luhrmann Looks: Lady Sarah Ashley (Australia)



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a look inspired by the beautiful Nicole Kidman. She is one of my favorite actresses because she is in a lot of my favorite movies, now including Australia. I didn’t expect to love this movie so much, but it seriously touched and broke my heart all at once. I would really recommend it.

Nicole Kidman as Lady Ashley is a rich girl from England looking for her husband in Australia. As soon as she arrives he dies after an attack. Now it’s up to her to sell or maintain the farm. So her look changes dramatically from the pale and sophisticated British woman to the do-it-yourself farm owner. I took inspiration mainly from the ball scene half way through the movie. She’s rocking the no-makeup-makeup look and I love it.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Light taupe eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonien Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Nude lipstick (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Peachy shimmer lip gloss


I hope you all go watch this movie. I was sooooo crying my eyes out. Loved it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment