This look is inspired by Jordan Baker who is portrayed by the beautiful Elizabeth Debicki in The Great Gatsby. I love the movie, I love her amazing round eyes and her fabulous hair cut. So here we go. This look is inspired by her party look and the ad visuals for the film. I really like how it came out. It definitely has that modern 20s vibe again. My eyes aren’t made for the 20s eyeshadow shape. Still I enjoyed trying this for you.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
- Medium grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Darker grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardel lashes in #305)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Reddish-brown lipstick
I love this look a lot and I love the movie even more. There will be one more look inspired by The Great Gatsby. Look forward to it.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!