Monday, November 9, 2015

Luhrmann Looks: Jordan Baker (The Great Gatsby)



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by Jordan Baker who is portrayed by the beautiful Elizabeth Debicki in The Great Gatsby. I love the movie, I love her amazing round eyes and her fabulous hair cut. So here we go. This look is inspired by her party look and the ad visuals for the film. I really like how it came out. It definitely has that modern 20s vibe again. My eyes aren’t made for the 20s eyeshadow shape. Still I enjoyed trying this for you.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Taupe base (as Kiko Color up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
  • Medium grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardel lashes in #305)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Reddish-brown lipstick


I love this look a lot and I love the movie even more. There will be one more look inspired by The Great Gatsby. Look forward to it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment