Tuesday, November 17, 2015

GRWM: Job Interview #4



Hey guys,

Another job interview and I wanted to get ready with you all. It helps me so much to be able to share this with you. I decided to go a bit heavier on the eyes because it is fall now and I guess it’s appropriate. With my hooded eyes it still doesn’t look too dramatic and I felt very confident. I used mainly the Sleek Sunset palette for the eyes. It’s such a great palette for autumn. :)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
  • Rose gold shimmer eyeshadow
  • Darker warm brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Champagne highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani Baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Nude lipstick


The interview went very well. I did not get the job but it also wasn’t for me, so we were all happy in the end. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment