Friday, November 6, 2015

Dressday #55: Halloween 2015



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share with you my Halloween costume. I decided to do a doll this year. I am not happy with the makeup, I have to be honest. I had a migrane that day, so here's the excuse. Also this was quite spontaneous and we were out the whole day. Aaaaand I put a cat hair in my eye with the first contact lense, which pretty much killed my eyes... Yeah, dumb excuses. Just wasn't feeling it that day.


I was wearing this adorable dress I got at Boohoo this year. It's very similar to something I had as a kid. With that I bought this striped sweater from Orsay and I think they go together flawlessly. I wore some white tights with it, because it was very cold. Also I got those cute doll-like shoes in a sale a couple of years ago and thought they'd be perfect. 

I really loved my boyfriend's costume. He is also supposed to be a doll. I think his makeup turned out better. He had this red shirt which I really like on him. He paired it with black shorts and suspenders. We also bought those socks and he wore black shoes with it. He looked so hot. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, ihr seht echt krass aus! Die Kontaktlinsen sind der Hammer! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir. :) Ich war trotzdem ein bisschen enttäuscht.

      Delete