Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wedding Season: Fall / Autumn Wedding Guest



Hey guys,

This is the last video of my little Wedding Series. I hope you enjoyed this and it helps you. There will be more weddings next year, I am sure. We attended the last one for this year and I wanted to show you what I looked like for this Autumn or Fall Wedding. So get ready with me, if you’d like.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Blue eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ultraviolet)
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • Taupe eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Dark red lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305)
  • Darker nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Vintage)


So how do you like the dress? I absolutely love it. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment