Again I am late with posting this. Life’s a bitch. Who cares.
Today I wanna share with you this very classic smokey eye look. It’s inspired by Susan Cooper aka Melissa McCarthy in the movie Spy. It’s absolutely hilarious and I’ve shown you the look of Raina before. So this is very classic, just the dark grey eye with some brown in the crease and very nude lips. I think she looked fabulous.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in #24)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Shimmery grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Black eyeshadow
- Shimmery nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Nude blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Cream highlighter
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 101)
- Golden lip gloss
I hope you’ve all watched the movie by now. It’s hilarious. :D
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!