You might use this look for Halloween. Otherwise this is not the most wearable look you’ll see in this series. But it’s fun, and I love fun stuff. Also I think it looks kinda good, maybe not the blush and lips, but the eye makeup is definitely pretty. I would wear that… occasionally. So let me know what you think.
Liz is definitely the crazy girl in the movie. Her makeup changes a lot but always fits her personality very well. Also we’re talking about stage makeup for the most part, which is usually very dramatic and over the top.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Blue base (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ultraviolet)
- Bright blue eyeshadow
- Bright orange eyeshadow
- Shimmery gold eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry lashes in #12)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Pink blush
- Pink highlighter
- Orange lip color (as Debby lip gloss stick in Candy Orange)
- Orange lip gloss (as Maybelline Elixir in Mandarine Rapture)
- Optional: chunky glitter bits for the cheeks
Well, next week will be more wearable again for sure. :D Hope you liked the crazyness.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!