Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Luhrmann Looks: Daisy Buchanan (The Great Gatsby)



Hey guys,



Today we’ll start a new series. The Wedding one isn’t over yet, there’s one more video to come next week. Still I really wanna start sharing this new series with you. This is inspired by all the amazing Baz Luhrmann movies. He’s one of my favorite directors and has made some of my favorite movies, namely the Great Gatsby. This is where we’ll begin with this series. I wanna share with you a look inspired by Daisy Buchanan, which is the female lead character in the Great Gatsby. I’ve always loved her. Also I just found out that Carey Mulligan is Kitty in Pride and Prejudice. :D I’ve never realized that. So yeah, enough rambling.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Medium taupe eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Nudish green eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Brownish berry lipstick
  • optional: Black liquid eyeliner


What are your thoughts on this new series? Is it interesting to you?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment