Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I have a Problem - Pink Lipstick



Hey guys,

I have to confess: I have a problem. It's lipsticks... but not any lipsticks... it's pink lipsticks. I just have too many. I love them too much. So here they are, because I want you to meet them, all of them. Let's go. :D
If you wanna know more about any shade, just ask. :D

Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in #10
Louma lipstick in Hey Girl
Barry M lipstick in #129

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Zoeva Lip Crayon in Bonbon

Revlon Balm Stain in Darling

Barry M lipstick in TMLP 132

Revlon Balm Stain in Sweetheart

Revlon Balm Stain in Lovesick

Palladio lip stain in Pinky

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong

Rimmel Show off lip laquer in Apocalyptic

OCC lip tar in Anime

noname

MUA lipstick in Shade 4

Hot Makeup lipstick in #02

noname

Mac Viva Glam lipstick in Nicky

Nyx lip liner in Hot Pink

Beauty UK lipstick - no name


noname

Kiko lipstick in #37

Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in Pink Me Up

Catrice Ultimate Shine lipstick in Russian Violet

Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

Revlon Laquer Balm in Coquette

Essence XXXL lip gloss in Just Gorgeous

Maybelline Elixir in Fuchsia Flourish
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment