There’s this amazing German movie called Fack ju Göhte. They just released the sequel and it inspired me to do this last minute Chantal tutorial for Halloween. I think this is something you can easily achieve. A blond wig would be helpful though. But other than that this is super easy to do. :D I love it.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Blue base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever)
- Blue eyeshadow
- Lighter blue eyeshadow
- Skintone colored eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Pink blush (as Revlon Cream Blush in Flushed)
- Pink lip gloss (as Rimmel Show off in Apocalyptic)
Uh, I love Chantal so much. She does her own YT videos (in character) and if you understand German, you should check it out!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!