Wednesday, October 28, 2015

GRWM: Welcome Home



Hey guys,

This is just a quick GRWM video. I wanted to put on some makeup when I picked up my boyfriend from the train station. He was gone for over two weeks. I am very happy to have him back. :D Two weeks are definitely too long for my taste. Hope you like the look, it’s nothing special.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Douchrome base (Ofra 3D base in Diamond Glitz)
  • Douchrome brown-green eyeshadow
  • Douchrome pink-purple eyeshadow
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Neutral blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Peachy lipstick


Any video requests or ideas?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment