Friday, October 2, 2015

GRWM: Job Interview #3






Hey guys,

I went to another job interview and recorded me getting ready. I know this is nothing special but it gives me motivation and confidence and that’s what’s most important. So enjoy watching. :)  I tried to keep it nice and short. Also I had my hair cut in between parts of the video. That might be a bit strange. xD I just decided to fill in my brows after having my fringe cut shorter.


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy pink blush (as Milani baked blush in Luminoso)
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M in 136)
 

Yeah, well, I hope one day something will actually work out. :) Until then I’ll probably post more of these.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :) 

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment