Friday, October 30, 2015

Dressday #54



Hey guys,

These pictures have been waiting on my laptop for about 3 weeks now. We went to a party when the semester began. For that I wore my favorite black dress at the moment which I got from Boohoo. With that I wore black tights that weren't too think since it was cold but during the party it always gets super hot. We had a lovely evening.


The next day my feet hurt like crazy since I was wearing black heels. These are almost booties. I love these but unfortunately they're broken now. I will see whether I can get them fixed but they were very cheap so... well.

For the journey I wore this nice huuuge grey sweater with it. It's so soft and cozy and I had completely forgotten that I even owned it. It might not be fashionable, but I am getting old and freezing is worse than looking a bit boring. :D What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment