This video is inspired by a visual of YSL. They brought out their Pretty Metal collection and I wanted to share this look with you. I loved the combination of berry eyeshadows with the golden glitter. It is great for people with lighter skintones but in the end it would probably suit pretty much anyone. What do you think? These jewel tones are just my favorite for fall and I loved the rough look of the glitter.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Berry base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Satin berry eyeshadow
- Shimmery berry eyeshadow
- Golden pigment (as Mac Pigment in Melon)
- Black eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Light berry pink lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Russian Violet)
- Pink lip gloss
We’re really getting into fall makeup now and I am very excited. :) Which fall trend do you love the most this season?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!