This video is inspired by the gorgeous Gwen Stefani. She wore something similar for the Grammy’s this year. I thought you’d enjoy this look with me because it’s super versatile and glamorous and you can wear it for pretty much anything. It’s just the basic makeup look. And still I think Gwen looks fabulous with it. What do you think?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Light skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Shimmer bronzer
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Golden lip gloss
This is just the perfect look for anything. You can glam it up with the falsies or wear it more natural without.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!