Thursday, September 3, 2015

Outfits of August 2015



Hey guys,

August was a bad month outfit-wise. I don't know why I didn't really record anything fancy for you. :D I just didn't have many occasions to dress pretty and so I was just wearing t-shirts and jeans all the time. Sorry for that. Still hope you enjoy this!


 
I also managed to get two dressday posts uploaded. You can check them out again here:


I hope September will be better. :D Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. Das blaue Kleid steht dir wirklich gut - perfekter Schnitt, Länge, Farbe. Da war es doch gut, dass das was du eigentlich wolltest nicht ging. :)

    Gute Besserung an die Miez - klingt wirklich unschön...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, da hast du vollkommen recht. :D
      Der Mietz mussten sie den Tränenkanal freispülen, hat sie aber gut überstanden. :)

      Delete