This video is just very short and I just had my camera recording as I did my friend’s makeup a couple of weeks ago. She was about to start her summer job and so I did some fresh and pretty makeup on her. It’s just a very settle look that suits anyone and makes you look beautiful for work or school. It’s nothing major but I still hope you enjoy it!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Light skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
- Peachy lip gloss
Honestly, nothing makes you more beautiful than a smile.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!