Wednesday, September 16, 2015

GRWM: Frist Day of Work



Hey guys,

This video is just very short and I just had my camera recording as I did my friend’s makeup a couple of weeks ago. She was about to start her summer job and so I did some fresh and pretty makeup on her. It’s just a very settle look that suits anyone and makes you look beautiful for work or school. It’s nothing major but I still hope you enjoy it!


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Light skin-tone colored eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva Lip Liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Peachy lip gloss



Honestly, nothing makes you more beautiful than a smile.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment