Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wedding Season: Summer Wedding Guest



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a GRWM video because I was invited to a summer wedding and I wanted to show you my process of getting ready. Obviously I was in a big hurry because I had done the brides makeup and there wasn’t a lot of time in between that and the actual wedding. I was still pleased with the look and I liked my dress a lot. I initially was looking for a green dress but there was just nothing available… Let me know what you think!


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Kosmetik Kosmo eyeshadow in Altgold)
  • Lighter golden eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Dark brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Muse)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Optional: individual lashes
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Orange lipstick (as Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous)


It was a lovely wedding, a very nice day, and I am happy that I could be part of it. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment