Sunday, August 2, 2015

Wedding Season: Romantic Bridal Look



Hey guys,

In this lovely post I wanna share with you the first ever official bridal makeup that I did. Obviously I am not a pro but I think I’ve learnt a lot during my time on Youtube. My lovely friend was actually one of the first girls that allowed me to do her makeup and we basically met because of that. She is now married and currently away for her honeymoon and I wanna share her look with all of you guys. :) Please be nice since it was my first time. :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Darker bronze eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Matte brown eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: individual false lashes
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Warm bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Peachy matt lip cream
  • Peachy lipstick


So I was quite happy with the end result. The lip cream could have lasted a bit longer but in the end people were just eating and drinking and didn’t mind that at all. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment