This video is a Collab with the gorgeous TheLadyWondergirl on Youtube. She had the idea of doing a bridal look for brown eyes and I decided to join in and do a look for brides with blue eyes. I think both looks are very pretty and I hope you take the time to watch both videos. :)
For this look I was able to use all my favorite summer colors. This would also be gorgeous for a fall/autumnal wedding. I love copper shades and more orangey golds. Hope you like it, too!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Rosegold base (as Deborah Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow in Waterproof in Gorgeous Bronze)
- Warm toned matt brown eyeshadow
- Optional: Matt orange eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Darker warm brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery copper colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
- Champagne eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Echo Beach)
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: eyebrow powder
- Optional: false lashes (as the Ardell Babies)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Rosy red lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #10)
Please check out the Collab video for Brides with Brown Eyes as well!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!