Today I wanna share with you another inspiration for a wedding look. This is inspired by the classic 1950s glam. I love this era and the makeup a lot. I decided to do two versions on the lips. I think I might prefer the pink one, but the red is like the real deal. :D Which one do you prefer? And would you wear something similar for your wedding day?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- White eyeshadow
- Skintone colored eyeshadow
- Tan colored eyeshadow
- Warm brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Warm tan blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
- Light pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Lip option #1: rosy lip liner + light pink lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Bonbon)
- Lip option #2: red lip liner + red lipstick (as Revlon Matte Balm in Strike)
I have to say, I love this look a lot. I really hope you enjoyed this one!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!