Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wedding Season: 1950s Bridal Look



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you another inspiration for a wedding look. This is inspired by the classic 1950s glam. I love this era and the makeup a lot. I decided to do two versions on the lips. I think I might prefer the pink one, but the red is like the real deal. :D Which one do you prefer? And would you wear something similar for your wedding day?
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Tan colored eyeshadow
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Warm tan blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Light pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Lip option #1: rosy lip liner + light pink lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Bonbon)
  • Lip option #2: red lip liner + red lipstick (as Revlon Matte Balm in Strike)


I have to say, I love this look a lot. I really hope you enjoyed this one!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments:

  1. ich mag den 50ies Stil auch gerne - vor allem wenn er mit so einem feinen Lidstrich wie hier kommt!. Alle Achtung. Sieht wirklich hauchzart und edel aus! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich danke dir für den lieben Kommentar. :)

      Delete