Tuesday, August 11, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Victoria Vinciguerra (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.)



Hey guys,

Again a character based makeup tutorial! I know you’ve all been waiting for this. :D This time I wanna discuss the makeup ofElizabeth Debicki alias Victoria Vinciguerra with you. There’s this movie called The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (German: Codename U.N.C.L.E.) which looks so fun and exciting and I really wanna see it. I love Debicki because she played my favorite character in The Great Gatsby. And I am obsessed with 60s makeup. I had to do it…




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skintoned colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Revlon Define lashes)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Orange blush
  • Warm brownish-orange lipstick (as Kiko lipstick in #398)


Right now I love doing these kinda looks. I love movies and I love makeup and the combination just makes me happy. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment