I wanna share with you this movie character inspired makeup. I haven’t seen Ant-Man yet but I really liked the makeup of Hop van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) in the trailers. So I looked up this picture and tried to recreate the look. I think it’s very wearable and by changing the lip color you can easily take it from day to night. :) I especially love the greenish-golden eyes, which has quite a unique appearance.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Greenish-grey base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
- Dusty gold eyeshadow (as Kosmetik Kosmo eyeshadow in Altgold)
- Bronze eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
- Light golden green eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Neutral pink blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Red-pink lip liner
- Pink lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Pink Me Up!)
- Pink lip gloss (as Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Apocalyptic)
I really enjoyed doing this video and I think my recreation is pretty good. Have you seen the movie? What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!