Tuesday, August 4, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Hope van Dyne (Ant-Man)



Hey guys,

I wanna share with you this movie character inspired makeup. I haven’t seen Ant-Man yet but I really liked the makeup of Hop van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) in the trailers. So I looked up this picture and tried to recreate the look. I think it’s very wearable and by changing the lip color you can easily take it from day to night. :) I especially love the greenish-golden eyes, which has quite a unique appearance.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Greenish-grey base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
  • Dusty gold eyeshadow (as Kosmetik Kosmo eyeshadow in Altgold)
  • Bronze eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
  • Light golden green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Primer (as Smashbox Photo Finish primer)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Neutral pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Red-pink lip liner
  • Pink lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Pink Me Up!)
  • Pink lip gloss (as Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Apocalyptic)


I really enjoyed doing this video and I think my recreation is pretty good. Have you seen the movie? What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment