Before summer is over I wanted to share this fun and playful look inspired by the Dior Tie Dye collection with you. I paired a shimmery golden eyelid with an electric blue eyeliner. I really enjoy this color combination in the warmer months. It screams summer to me and reminds me of beaches and pool parties. What is your summer color staple? I hope you enjoy this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Matt brown eyeshadow
- Golden base (as Deborah Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow in Gorgeous Bronze)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Darker golden eyeshadow
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Greenish golden eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blitz)
- Blue liquid eyeliner (as Milani liquid eyeliner in Infinite)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: brow powder
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
- Setting powder
- Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Nude lip liner (as Zoeva lip liner in Mellow Nude)
- Pink lip gloss
I guess soon we’ll start doing the fall trend looks. Which ones do you prefer?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!