Thursday, August 27, 2015

To-Go Makeup: Dior Tie Dye look



Hey guys,

Before summer is over I wanted to share this fun and playful look inspired by the Dior Tie Dye collection with you. I paired a shimmery golden eyelid with an electric blue eyeliner. I really enjoy this color combination in the warmer months. It screams summer to me and reminds me of beaches and pool parties. What is your summer color staple? I hope you enjoy this look.
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Golden base (as Deborah Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow in Gorgeous Bronze)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Darker golden eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Greenish golden eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blitz)
  • Blue liquid eyeliner (as Milani liquid eyeliner in Infinite)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Foundation (as Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 02)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva lip liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Pink lip gloss


I guess soon we’ll start doing the fall trend looks. Which ones do you prefer?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment