I thought I’d share with you a GRWM for a job interview. I always do a bit of makeup for these and why not share them? I also tried a different style of editing and I hope you let me know your thoughts.
If you have to go to a job interview soon, just keep in mind to be yourself and don’t feel too pressured to dress up or be super professional. You don’t wanna put on a “costume” everyday but find a position where you can be yourself. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Medium brown eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter
- Peachy lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
I hope you enjoyed this style of video. I thought it would be quite fun and different. I am planning on doing more of these. I will have to attend a few more job interviews, unfortunately.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!