Wednesday, August 19, 2015

GRWM: Job Interview #1



Hey guys,

I thought I’d share with you a GRWM for a job interview. I always do a bit of makeup for these and why not share them? I also tried a different style of editing and I hope you let me know your thoughts.
If you have to go to a job interview soon, just keep in mind to be yourself and don’t feel too pressured to dress up or be super professional. You don’t wanna put on a “costume” everyday but find a position where you can be yourself. :)
 


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)      
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Medium brown eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the lightest shade)
  • Setting powder
  • Golden highlighter
  • Peachy lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)


I hope you enjoyed this style of video. I thought it would be quite fun and different. I am planning on doing more of these. I will have to attend a few more job interviews, unfortunately.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment