Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dressday #53



Hey guys,

I know I am not really consistent with these posts but I try. :) So here's just another one. If you've watched the Wedding Guest video you would have seen this dress already. 

I bought it because of the Wedding of a good friend. But honestly, the dress is so pretty and I really felt like wearing it out again. So when I had a little dinner date with my family I wore this combination.

 The weather was super nice that day, so I didn't need to bring a jacket. I paired it only with some cute black ballerina flats. Nothing fancy or crazy. But I really like it. I think the dress is super flattering and special. The color is very nice. Also I love the cut-out details.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment