A couple of weeks ago we had horrible weather and so this happened. I felt really inspired to do a wintery makeup look. You can see that the lighting is pretty crappy thanks to that. I would really like to hear your opinion on this: is it too dramatic or not dramatic enough? I guess different people have different taste and so this is very interesting for me. Also, which lip option do you prefer?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Shimmery champagne base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Taupe base (as Kiko Color Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 24)
- Grey eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Midnight blue eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Peachy gold eyeshadow
- Offwhite eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Plum colored blush
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Lip option 1: red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
- Lip option 2: brown lipliner (as Kiko lip liner in 305) + nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Mauve) + nude lipstick (as Zoeva lip crayon in Vintage)
Have you ever been to a winter wedding? I think it can be so beautiful, but I personally wouldn’t do it.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!