Sunday, July 12, 2015

Wedding Season: Boho Bridal Look



Hey guys,

It’s wedding season here and I decided to give you some makeup inspiration. You could wear this first look as a bridal one or just as a guest. It would be beautiful and chic for any occasion. I really like the glamorous kick the inner corner highlight gives it. I hope you enjoy this first look as much as I did. For the boho vibe I decided to go for a soft smokey look with dark liner but then very simple and low-effort face and lip makeup. That is what I would understand as boho but there’s probably many options more. I just want to give some inspiration. Also I am not a MUA and I’d never claim to be. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze)
  • Matt medium brown eyeshadow
  • Matt light brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Bb cream
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Pink lip stain (as Palladio lip stain in Pinky)
  • Peachy pink lip gloss


So excited for this new series and I have a lot of video ideas I wanna share! Let me know your thoughts, please!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment