Saturday, July 25, 2015

Wedding Season: Arab Inspired Bridal Look



Reminds me of Rowena in Supernatural :D
Hey guys,

I was very proud when I was done with this look and edited the pictures. I think it turned out very well and I hope you think so, too. :D This might not be the most accurate “Arab” inspired makeup but it’s what I feel like could be considered “Arab” makeup. You can also see it just as a more dramatic and dark wedding makeup look. But I love it, especially on my lovely model. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Brown eyeliner pencil
  • Tan colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Darker brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Desperation)
  • Shimmery bronze eyeshadow (as Kiko pigment in 15)
  • Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Optional: outer corner lashes (as Ardell lashes #305)
  • Optional: brow powder
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer)
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lip liner (as Zoeva lip liner in Mellow Nude)
  • Golden lip gloss


So let me know all your thoughts on this look. Love it, hate it? Too dramatic? Not dramatic enough?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment